miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2015

ELVIS HAS SOME QUESTIONS









   Can you fill in the questions with the correct words?

__________________     lonesome tonight?
_________________________     me tonight?
___________________________    sorry we drifted apart?
_______________________________    to a brighter sunny day
When I kissed you and called you sweetheart?
__________________________     in your parlor seem empty and bare?
____________________________      at your doorstep and picture me there?
_________________________    filled with pain?      

__________________again?
Tell me dear,    ____________________lonesome tonight?




Is your heart            are you        Does your memory stray            Are you           Do you gaze       Shall I come back      Are you    Do the chairs       Do you miss










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario