viernes, 26 de octubre de 2018

YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND IN ME

Complete with the words missing and sing along:




YOU’VE GOT A FRIEND IN ME

troubles-love-smarter-road-stronger-destiny-friendship-bed-see-folks


You've got a friend in me, You've got a friend in me
When the 1_________ looks rough ahead
And you're miles and miles from your nice warm 2_________
You just remember what your old pal said
Boy, you've got a friend in me, you've got a friend in me.
You've got a friend in me, You've got a friend in me
You've got 3___________ , well I've got 'em too
There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you
We stick together and we 4_________ it through
‘cause you've got a friend in me, you've got a friend in me
Some other 5___________ might be a little bit 6_______ than I am
Bigger and 7________ too. Maybe
But none of them will ever 8_______ you the way I do
It's me and you, boy.
And as the years go by, our 9_________ will never die
You're gonna see it's our 10___________
You've got a friend in me, you've got a friend in me,
You've got a friend in me

You've got a friend in me


Is it important to have friends? Write a comment giving you opinion. 


18 comentarios:

  1. Soy marcos García Jiménez
    Yes It's importan yo hace Friends because tour Friends can help you

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Soy Manuel Soto
      It's very important to have friends,because they can help you with things and they always are there

      Eliminar
  2. soy Patricia Terron Perez
    yes, it´s important to have friends because the song said very beautiful thigns about the friens and frind ship

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Soy Helena Sanz Royano
    Yes, it´s important to have friends because friends are with you when you have a problem or you need help

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi,I'm Paula Fuentes Rubio
    Yes, it's important to have friends because you have to where with them the good and the bad

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi,I´m Blanca.
    I think it´s very important to have good friends,because if you have got friends, you will never be alone and your friends be always if you need help or you have a problem.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi, I'm Martín Rojo.
    I think to have friends is a very important thing. So you can trust a friend and tell him/her all about you;
    You can have a very good time with your friends, but also you can share bad moments.
    So I think friends are a very important factor of our life. ��

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I think is very important have friends because they help you everyday and you can play with them and if you haven´t got friends you are alone and with your friends you feel less bored

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello ,I'm Montaña García de Paredes Gómez I think is very important to have friends because they help you in good moments and bad moments.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. HI I'm lucia monzon dominguez.
    I think to have a friend it's a very important thing in my life, because with a friend you never are alone and you have someone to have a good time.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. HI I'm lucia monzon dominguez.
    I think to have a friend it's a very important thing in my life, because with a friend you never are alone and you have someone to have a good time.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hi I´m Adriana Bote Vásquez
    I think it´s important to have a friend because are those people who always make you smile.They support you in the good things and in the bad things are those people in you can trust...

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Hi! I'm Atenea Moreno Salguero.
    It's important to have friends becouse they always help you when you need it and they make you smile when your sad. They make you laugh and have a good time whenever you are with them.

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I´m Eva Rodríguez Arribas:
    Yes,I think it´s important to have friends beacuse in bad and good times they can make you feel better and they´re always there for you.

    ResponderEliminar
  14. I'm Juan Garcia
    I think have got friends is very important because they are our help when we are sad or furious

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Hi,I´m Ana Dominguez
    i think that friends are very important because they crowd you, love you and help you

    ResponderEliminar
  16. HI,I´M OCTAVIO
    IT`S VERY IMPORTANT TO HAVE FRIENDS BECAUSE THEY HELP YOU AND BECAUSE YOU CAN HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH THEM

    ResponderEliminar
  17. HELLO I´M JUAN CARLOS RUIZ
    IT´S IMPORTANT TO HAVE FRIENDS BECAUSE IF YOU DON´T HAVE FRIENDS YOU AREN´T HAPPY AND YOU DON´T HAVE SOMEONE TO PLAY, DO EXERCISES,ETC...

    ResponderEliminar