miércoles, 9 de enero de 2019

WONDERFUL WORLD BY SAM COOKE

Listen to this famous song and write down the name of different subjects plus a number and a grade:


 Don't know much about 1..........................
Don't know much abour 2......................................
Don't know much about a 3......................... book,
Don't know much about the 4..........................I took
But I do know that I love you,
And I know that if you love me, too,
What a wonderful world this would be
Don't know much about 5............................,
Don't know much 6...............................
Don't know much about 7................................,
Don't know what a slide rule is for
But I do know that one and one is 8.........................., (number)
And if this one could be with you,
What a wonderful world this would be
Now, I don't claim to be an 9".................." student, (grade)
But I'm tryin' to be
For maybe by being an 9"......................" student, baby,
I can win your love for me
Don't know much about 1...............................,
Don't know much 2.................................


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario